Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Why Is Maltese Government So Corrupt And Fooling The Maltese People?

I`ve come to notice that this upcoming election is just a "TIT FOR
TAT" campaign. The people running for political positions seem to
care more for themselves than the Maltese people. Why is it that such
a small island with less than 400,000 people, who by the way are all
of the same nationality,(not like the USA where you have conflicts
because of ethnic background), cannot unite its people to make sure
that the elected government is kept responsible to its people? Why is
it that the government does not fight internal mismanagement instead
of the other party? Why do the maltese people fight each other
instead of the government`s bad desicions? Finally and most
importantly, why does the current Maltese mentality of living for
today prevail over the solid virtue of building a strong nation for
our children. By this I mean, there is so much pockiting of public
funds and people selling there ethics and morals for a few Lm and not
even taking into consideration their actions and decisions on future
Maltese generations. What happened to the WAR DAMAGES MONEY paid by
England? It was pocketed by the politicians!! And this sort of thing
still goes on today, just unheard of by the general public. The
Maltese have to unite if there are going to be any improvements to
their lives on that tiny island. They cannot continue like this with
the politicians making fools out of the general population, and
embarrasing all other Maltese with their childish election antics.
I wish the Maltese will WAKE UP to whats going on and stop supporting
their favorite party but instead support the government that does
most good for the Maltese people. GIVE THE POWER BACK TO THE
PEOPLE!!!

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli