Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

cheap and perfect vacation

I'm looking for a perfect spot on Malta...My daughter (11) wants to
ride a horse , My son is 9 and would probably love Mdina, I'm a Latin
teacher who wants to see Malta, archaeology etc. Is there any way to
find affordable lodgings which are not Vast cement warrens of
tourists? Please respond here or email me with your suggestions.
Thanks, Nina

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli